Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photo Entry

Here are few random pictures I took today around the house.
This is a Giant Sequoia Redwood. I brought this back after backpacking through Kings Canyon in Central California. Of course, it was purchased legally at a gift-shop and not uprooted from the forest. These grow to be largest Redwoods in the world. If you ever have the chance to visit the Giant Sequoia Forest, don't pass the opportunity.



Here is a cactus I've had for 5 years. I don't pay much attention too it. It was given to me by my grandmother, for what reason I don't know.

This is a Plumeria we brought back from Hawaii two years ago. These are the trees that produce the flowers you see on common Hawaiian lays.


And last but not least, this is my adorable niece Victoria. She's 16 months now and couldn't have any more energy. Her top two teeth are coming in and she certainly feels them. If you look close you can see her hair changing color. When she was born she came out with a deep saturated hazel, but now it's turning into a light amber blond. Amazing.

















No comments: